Looking to install a Scissor Lift Table?
We love scissor lifts (also called lift tables or lift platforms).
That might sound a bit strange, but it's something we've done for the last 20 years and you could almost say it's in our blood.
If you're looking for a scissor lift with a capacity between 500kg and 20 000 kg and a lift height between half a metre and 6 metres you're in the right place.
We can help you with:
- single scissor arms for low lift heights;
- high lift with multiple scissor arms for higher lift heights;
- side by side twin scissor design for long loads;
- loading docks to move goods from vehicles into warehouses;
- goods lifts for installation in racking in warehouses or between 2 floors;
- car lifts to move vehicles between floors in congested parts of town;
- low profile with low collapsed height where the unit cannot be recessed in the floor;
- stainless steel and galvanized models.
All our scissor lifts are electro-hydraulically operated and come with the required safety features. They're built with tough tubular steel so they're stable and precise.
And, if one of our 150 standard models doesn't suit we can probably design and build one that matches your needs exactly.
You'll find our scissors lift tables in demanding production environments at VW, Ford, Diamler, Nissan and GM and other factories. Some of our lift tables have been working hard for more than 20 years, lifting everything from sexy sports cars to crates of beer.
We keep a pile of spares in stock and respond rapidly. We know how important it is to keep your business working.
The best news is that the current exchange rate means you can get yourself a good looking world class ISO 9001:2000 quality lift with a 2 year guarantee for much less than you expect.